'The Tanglewood' by Amber Caspian

'The Tanglewood' by Amber Caspian

Monday 3 December 2012

Exhibiting with Friends


Last weekend I joined forces with Amanda Clark (Earth Angels Art) and Amanda Sheldrake to put on a stall at the Mayor's Appeal Art Exhibition in Saffron Walden.  

Our stall
 It's the first time I've ever done a stall like this and was interested to see what the response was to my work.  

My painting
 My only wish with regards selling was to make back the money I'd paid for the stall....

A Witch is for Life! Not Just for Hallowe'en....
 I did prove that a Witch is for Life! Not Just for Hallowe'en... I sold several cards of witches despite Hallowe'en having just gone...

Amanda Clark's beautiful work

Amanda Sheldrake's lovely paintings

My work!

Amanda Clark

Me
It was hard work and great fun, I enjoyed painting all day and talking to people as well as being with other artists.  I received lots of positive feedback and made more than the stall fee so I was very happy.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that the experience was good for you. It takes so much effort to sell at events like this. how fun that you did it with two other wonderful artists. lovely holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammie, yes hard work but a great experience. Can't wait to do more :-) Have a wonderful holiday time too! x

      Delete