'The Tanglewood' by Amber Caspian

'The Tanglewood' by Amber Caspian

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Gathering Threads

Welcome to The Tanglewood, where I attempt to gather many of the threads of my life, untangle some knots, follow some paths and perhaps see both the wood and the trees... 

Tanglewood was the name of a family home where we lived when I was 1-4 years old. It was built on an old cherry orchard in Mersham, Kent, and several of the trees were left in gardens. I always loved the name and recently found it in a story as being a faery wood.  Although it was a modern house at the time, I remember it very clearly as the magical place of youngest childhood.

Last night it kept coming up in my dreams, so it seemed right to give my blog the title - The Tanglewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment